Condé Nast (CN) sets the benchmark for publishing excellence with leading print and digital brands including Vogue, Vanity Fair, GQ, Wired, and AD among others. Reaching more than 270 million consumers across Europe, the United States, the Middle East, Asia and Latin America, we are committed to delivering beautiful, influential content and brand experiences for individuals who demand to be inspired.
Condé Nast International Limited (“CNI”), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05516970 with its registered office at The Adelphi, 1-11 John Adam Street, London, WC2N 6HT is the controller of your personal data.
Data privacy and protection is very important to us for everyone who uses our products and services, and who entrusts us with their information. We have written this privacy notice so you can better understand how we collect data, what we do with it and how we look after it. We will tell you how long we keep data and what happens when we no longer need it. We will also outline what rights you have over your data and how we protect and facilitate those rights.
Opting in and out of communications made easy
Sometimes people want to read privacy notices because a business is asking for their permission to contact them for marketing. They want to be sure that, if they agree, it will be easy for them to withdraw permission in the future. We want you to be able to opt out as easily as you opted in. Any marketing email we send you will always have an “unsubscribe” link that will take you off that relevant marketing list. Please remember that you may have subscribed from another email address; you will only be able to use the link to “unsubscribe” from the address to which the marketing email has been sent. We make it easy for you to change your preferences for postal marketing as well, giving clear instructions for opting out on all direct mail.
1. What personal data do we collect from you?
2. How do we use your personal information?
3. Legal bases for data processing – what does it mean and how do we use them?
4. Do we share your information with anyone else?
5. Do we collect information on children?
6. How long will we keep your data?
7. Profiling – what do we mean?
8. Data security and cross-border transfers
9. Link to other websites
10. Your data rights11. Notice to California Customers
12. How to contact us
13. Cookies and tracking technologies
1. What personal information do we collect from you?
We collect information:
- when you pay for any of our products or services such as magazine subscriptions or memberships access
- when you create an account with us
- when you register to receive one of our newsletters
- when you use any of our websites
- when you attend any of our events
- if you participate in any research we undertake
- if you join one of our communities or forums
- when you enter a competition
- if you contact us about a query or a complaint